1. General provisions
- Agency for Science, Innovation and Technology (hereinafter – MITA) respects the right to the protection of personal data of all users of the website www.fintechweek.lt (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) and undertakes to ensure it.
- MITA process your personal data in accordance with the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the Regulation), the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, the Law on Electronic Communications of the Republic of Lithuania (hereinafter referred to as the “ERRA”) and other directly applicable legal acts regulating the protection of personal data, as well as the instructions of the data protection supervisory authorities (in Lithuania – the State Data Protection Inspectorate).
- Your Data Controller is MITA. The Data Processors are B2Match GmbH and MailerLite. B2Match GmbH and MailerLite process data on behalf of MITA in accordance with terms and conditions stipulated by MITA.
2. What terms are used?
- Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- Data subject – natural person – a Website user whose personal data is collected by MITA.
- “Data subject consent” means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her;
- Data processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- Website Administrator – MITA, legal entity code: 188730854, address: A. Goštauto Str. 12-219, Vilnius, the data of which is accumulated and stored in the Register of Legal Entities.
- A cookie is a small piece of text information that automatically is created when browsing the Website and is stored on your computer or other device.
- Direct marketing is an activity aimed at offering services to individuals by post, telephone or other direct means and / or inquiring about services.
3. Which personal data we collect?
- MITA collects and processes your personal data that you submit yourself by visiting the Website and registering for the Fintech Week Lithuania newsletter and for the registration to the conference: name, surname, country, institution or company name, phone number, e-mail address.
- MITA collects and processes your personal data you provide indirectly by visiting the Website and registering for the Fintech Week Lithuania newsletter and while registering for the conference, i.e. IP addresses and time of the login, the user’s browser and its version, device type, usage data, for example, data collected using cookies and similar technologies related to browsing the web etc. is automatically collected from the computers and / or mobile devices you use when you log on to the Website.
4. For what purposes we process your personal data?
- MITA processes your personal data as described above for the following purposes:
- to identify users of the Website in MITA administered IS;
- to identify and record participants of the Fintech Week Lithuania events;
- with your consent – to send news and information about the conference to you;
- to administer MITA measures and projects;
- to execute MITA functions.